Belonging to the Body of Christ
Becoming a Christian is like being welcomed into a big, loud, loving, wonderful, and sometimes irritating family, with Christ as the head. You cannot belong to Christ without belonging to his family (praise God!) because deep in the human heart there is a yearning to belong.
With whom are your spiritual connections? Come be- and belong- with us in a Connect Group (‘CG’) in which you can:
- listen to God in the study of scripture
- question without fear of judgment
- explore the purpose of life and discern God’s will
- be real about who you are and be known by others
- share prayer support
As we connect in the family of God, the Spirit forms us into the fullness of Christ as described in the New Testament.
- Christ is formed in us (Galatians 4:19),
- We are conformed to the likeness of Christ (Romans 8:29),
- We are transformed into his likeness (2 Corinthians 3:18.)